Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

First Blog Post-Yay!

Welcome to my first post as a blogger! I have been thinking about starting a blog for a few months now (after stalking numerous other blogs for over a year, creepy, I know) and figured that as a food/lifestyle blog, what better time to start than a few days before Thanksgiving! My hopes for this blog are simple, document my cooking, while hopefully meeting lots of fellow blogger/future friends on the way! 

Hopefully once I figure this whole thing out and someone besides myself is reading this, I will post my Thanksgiving menu as well as an About Me post. Any suggestions on how to run a blog, like changing a hideous layout for instance, would be greatly appreciated! 

Off to make my 3 page long shopping list for Turkey Day! Happy Cooking!

No comments :

Post a Comment