Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Monday, February 24, 2014

Bridesmaids!

Now that all my girls have received their gifts, I can finally share the project here!

So I knew I wanted to ask my girls to be bridesmaids in a special way. I had found an idea on Pinterest awhile back and looked into buying shirts on etsy, but they seemed super expensive. I decided to try making shirts myself and they could not have come out better! I am so so happy with them, I even made myself a "Bride" one!

I'll do a how-to post later, but here's the finished product!




So there are eight girls standing on my side, my MOH (who happens to be married to B's Best Man!!), 4 Bridesmaids and 3 Junior Bridesmaids (my future nieces!). I wrapped each shirt in black tissue paper and tied it with gold ribbon. Each girl had the best reaction to the gifts and no one had any idea they were coming! It was so exciting and I think they all really liked it! It just stinks that we have to wait 18 months to wear them to any event!

No comments :

Post a Comment