Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Home!

I have been planning a trip to go home (MA) for a little while now. I always like to take at least a few days between Christmas and April (when we go home) to visit my mom and dad. Once we return in April, things get crazy with the business and I only get one or two days off (maybe) until October and then we leave again! The few days home with my parents in March are always nice and a good time to catch up. Now that I'm engaged, I have lots of wedding things to do while im home, plus no one has seen my ring!

I had originally planned to fly standby on Sunday (my brother works for AA), but with the crazy snow storm taking over the country this weekend, I decided to buy a ticket and fly out Saturday. I've been a little crazy today trying to get some work done and pack. Luckily, B's parents are in town and have been able to help around the house.

I also am moving up in the world of cell phones and have upgraded to an iphone! This is a bittersweet day for me. I have always hated the iphone, mainly because I think the texting sucks. But with wedding dress shopping and Party Patrol starting soon, I felt like a legit phone with internet and a good camera would be worth it. I've used B iphone since day 1, so I'm used to it and don't even feel like this one is mine yet!

Bentley also went to the groomers today, which is always a circus. He is not a fan, but looks oh so cute! With my new handy dandy phone, I promise to take more pictures, but that will start tomorrow. Maybe.

Lastly, I was inspired earlier to make cookies, so I went with a recipe my roommate introduced me too. Its basically a chocolate chip cookie with a pile of nutella inside. To die for. Recipe can be found here.

My thin FL blood (that is a real thing, I promise!) will soon be entering the polar vortex and snow wonderland! Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment