Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Weekly Menu

Two posts in one day...who am I?! Its storming like crazy here (love it!) and im waiting to feast on Iguana Mia's (my fav mexican food), so I decided I should make a grocery list. Here's the menu for this week:

  • Oven Baked Chicken with mashed potatoes and a veggie (Bake chicken breasts in a pan with water and some bouillon cubes)
  • Steak Salad (inspiration from Bice Grand Cafe, it has kalamata olives, potatoes, feta, peppers, and romaine with balsamic dressing and grilled steak, AH-mazing!)
  •  BBQ Kielbasa with rice (great crock pot recipe, so easy)
  • Lasagna and Salad (I use a meatloaf pan to make it a serving for 2 instead of 80 and use ground turkey instead of ground meat)
  • Potstickers and pork fried rice (for the night im feeling lazy and want to use something from the freezer-testing out whatever looks good from the freezer section so hopefully its good)
  • Something with ground turkey- I only use 1/2 lb of the turkey for the lasagna so ill use the other 1/2 lb for whatever inspires me between now and then. 
  • One night we will eat out! 
6 super easy meals that aren't too expensive either!  Grocery list is made (my next routine to get into is reorganizing my lists so i'm not back tracking through the store 15 times because I forgot something)

I also plan to try two new croissant recipes this week. I am a sucker for croissant rolls (put some butter/brown sugar/cinnamon in those babies, wow!).  I'm going to try putting some strawberry jam in some and some nutella and PB in others. Cant go wrong with either one, right?!

As mentioned before, I'm going to make some red pancakes for Valentines Day and probably some red, heart shaped rice krispies too for B.

No comments :

Post a Comment