Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day

I finally remembered to take some pictures of my food! Friday morning, I made pink pancakes with nutella and strawberries. So pretty and fricken delicious!


 I also made pink, heart shaped rice krispie treats. Also super cute and easy!


For B, Bentley and I attempted a pretty crafty idea involving a plate, red paint and a sharpie. I do not have pictures of this, although I intended to, but within an hour of B opening that gift, Bentley jumped on the counter and smashed the plate. One very upset mama over here. Plate making attempt #2 will happen later this week. 

These last 3 days have been never ending with work, so today, B and I polished off an entire box of Girl Scout Somoa cookies before dinner. Ballin'. 

I have some fun things to share this week, including a special bridesmaid project I finally finished. Just waiting for the girls to receive their packages so I can share the goodness! SO SO excited about it! I also forgot about a venue, but it needed its own post anyways. Happy Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment