Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Blog Illiterate

I am either totally not computer/blog savvy, or blogger just makes it super complicated to set up blogs. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to arrange my blog layout. Any help would be much appreciated! Also, being so new to blog world, I have seen and read that people design blogs for other bloggers, how does this work? Sign me up! I desperately need a blog makeover, it is so not motivating looking at my ugly blog.

Enough of my complaining. I'm working on getting a recipe ready to post, but I feel that I need to give some background beforehand. Background I would like to include in my About Me, which doesnt work, hence the delay. B and I have also decided to throw a housewarming/christmas party back in MA before christmas, which is so exciting! Some background would also help here to explain that we live in FL for the winter (young snowbirds) and in MA for the summer (where our business is). But for now, I leave you a picture of our little baby pup, Bentley and B with the shark he caught the other day! Love these two <3




No comments :

Post a Comment