Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Monday, December 16, 2013

B's Christmas List

I have known what I'm getting B for months now. Ironically, his presents are monthly subscriptions to lots of different places! It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Dollar Shave Club
Birchbox for Men
FL Fishing Magazines
NatureBox

B is absolutely impossible to buy for and we both love to challenge each other to buy seriously awesome gifts. (He takes the cake for all christmases. Last year my present was a puppy, which we didnt actually get until August when we were in the new house, but still, best. present. ever.) Plus who doesn't love giving a gift thats creative and amazing?! Now that I actually have to wrap presents, I'm struggling with how to present these gifts. It would have been nice to have the actual boxes already, but I dropped the ball on that one. Still have to figure it out. 

What is more exciting to me than presents is stockings. With my family, its the last thing we open. They often get lost under all the wrapping paper, so we usually forget we even have stockings until everything else is opened, so its always a nice surprise. My mom stuffs a mean stocking, so I take pride in doing the same. B's stocking is always filled to the brim with lottery tickets, his favorite candies and all sorts of fun things I find. Here's what I have in mind this year, sure to be added to! 
This picture framed of Bentley (I just die-look at that head tilt!)
Chillsner Beer Cooler Thing-saw it at Yankee Candle in like July, had to have it!

He's also getting an array of fishing gear, pretty much whatever looked cool at Bass Pro Shops. Things like gear oil for the poles, fish wipes, jelly fish sting gel, etc.

Lord help me tomorrow flying with Bentley. I didn't sleep last night and certainly wont sleep tonight. Of course its going to snow tomorrow afternoon, please oh please don't delay or cancel our flight!

No comments :

Post a Comment