Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

Life Lately

     Bentley by our tree after his haircut


He LOVES the beach!
The last few days have been very busy! Thanksgiving was quiet with just me and B. His brother and girlfriend stopped by for dinner too. The weekend was filled with lots of boat days. B's family came in Friday night, so we took advantage of the nice days and went to our favorite island. It's always weird to me to be laying on the beach in a bikini the day after Thanksgiving, something ill never get used to!

Today was a "work" day. Very productive, but never my favorite of days. We own a party rental business during the summer, but we had some things to catch up on, so it was a much needed day of work. Our puppy, Bentley also went to the groomers for the first time today. I was worried about him getting a haircut, but oh my cuteness! I also took advantage on some cyber Monday deals and got a few things for Christmas. There is nothing more exciting to me than giving awesome presents! More to come on that later!

Working on getting the blog to a presentable state and hoping to have an "About Me" here soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment