Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas Blogworld!

I think I have committed a cardinal sin in blogging by not blogging in over a week. Yikes! A lot has happened in a week and the only way I can keep this to a minimal and not turn it into a book is a list. Here's whats been happening lately!

-Bentley made it safely home on the plane! Mama had a slight panic attack at the airport, but he was a trooper and it didn't even phase him!

-Bentley also experienced his first snow and LOVED it! We have determined that he likes the snow better than sand, go figure.
- Our housewarming/christmas party Friday night went great! The tacos were a hit (and super easy).

- I managed to do all of my christmas shopping/baking/wrapping in three days. Record? I think yes!

- We had a great christmas with both my family and B's. I am so thankful for our time with each of them and they all loved their gifts! B also got me some great gifts, which I will post later!

- It is now the day after Christmas and I have officially settled into my post-Christmas depression. Is there such a thing? There should be. I used to cry when I was little on Christmas night that it was all over. I wont lie, I wanted to cry last night too. There is something so upsetting to me about lights coming down, Christmas music no longer playing and taking the tree down. I miss it all so much already. Can it be Christmas all year long?

Merry Christmas blog friends! I hope everyone's holiday was merry and bright!

No comments :

Post a Comment