Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January Slump

I am in serious post-christmas slump (I know, I know, still??). I just cant get the motivation to blog, or do anything for that matter. Here's what we've been up to lately:

  • Friday was gorgeous, so we took the boat out, but the fishing, not so good. We went back to Ford's garage so I could stuff my face with even more deep fried pretzels.
  • Saturday we ran a few errands and took Bentley to the pet store for some treats. 
  • Sunday was also non-eventful, but I did make my Aunt Pat's homemade pierogies for dinner. Ah-mazing! 
  • All day today I thought it was Monday, until about 30 minutes ago. We worked all day and I did a ridiculous amount of laundry. I did sneak out to Pier One and Michael's for a little retail therapy. I needed to get small bowls with handles so I can make French Onion Soup tomorrow! Recipe coming soon! 
I am in the worst habit of not taking pictures, especially when I cook. I get in the zone and before I know it, i'm loading the dishwasher. This could also be because I don't have an iphone so taking pictures in not as user friendly.  I promise to be better! I'll post the homemade pierogi recipe soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment