Home About Me Recipes Image Map

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Our Weekend

B and I had a pretty uneventful weekend. We worked yesterday, but decided to treat ourselves to dinner at Ford's Garage. Um, delicious. They deep fry their pretzels. I would have eaten my weight and then some in deep fried pretzels. Genius!
Today ended up being a nice day, so B decided to take the boat out, while I had a shopping day. I was having Target withdrawals, so I grabbed some Starbucks and spent a good hour in Target. I found so many gems today, and everything was on sale. I've been eyeing some Nate Berkus stuff lately, so I finally made the plunge, which wasnt even bad because it was all on sale!

 Bentley will look great in this frame. Even better-using it as a birthday gift for B!

 I also found these two pillows. Indecisive on which to get (if any). We have a black, leather couch (can you say mantown?). Suggestions? Opinions?


I also went to Pier 1 and bought this for the guest bathroom:
The picture does absolutely no justice, but I also bought blue and turquoise sea glass to put inside, it looks awesome.

The low temperature here is sunny SW Florida this week is going to 38. Say what?! That's like snow temperature. I'm not complaining, but I'm pretty sure all of FL is going into hibernation this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment